INDOOR PISTOL SHOOTS START WEDNESDAYS
OCTOBER THRU MARCH
.22 CALIBER TO .45 CALIBER HANDGUNS, .22 RIFLES
** LEAD BULLETS ONLY ** ** NO MAGNUM AMMO **
DOORS OPEN AT 6:30 PM
SHOOTING STARTS AT 7:00 PM until ?
INDOOR RANGE RULES
1. If you have been drinking and/or using prohibited drugs, please do Not ask to shoot.
2. Range Master has full power to ask you to leave the premises.
3. All guns must be kept in cases or holsters and left on the table.
4. They are not to be carried on your person while waiting for your shoot.
5. NO MAGNUMS - LEAD BULLETS AND AMMUNITION APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ONLY!!!!
6. No manipulating or loading/unloading of guns, except on the line.
7. Keep vocal noise level to a minimum.
8. When on the line tables, all actions must be open, all magazines removed and guns must be placed on the table pointing down range with the “Open Bolt Indicator” inserted.
9. If your gun malfunctions, place it on the table and contact range officer DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLEAR IT.
10. If gun must be worked on, check with range master.
11. When whistle blows, put your safety on, lay gun down pointing down range, move back behind the RED line.
12. When range is busy - Shoot three relays and let the next person shoot three relays.
13. Any questions contact an Officer or Director.